- drop out of school
- do drugs
- drink alcohol
- get addicted to drugs and alcohol
- sell my body for money to feed my addiction
- descend into madness
- kill myself at 27
- Harry Potter and the voldemort can u not with the stone
- Harry Potter and the voldemort can u not with the chamber
- Harry Potter and the voldemort can u not with the dementors
- Harry Potter and the voldemort can u not with the triwizard tournament
- Harry Potter and the voldemort can u not with the returning
- Harry Potter and the voldemort can u not with the creepy childhood
- Harry Potter and the voldemort can u not with the horcruxes and just die already jfc
why does leonardo dicaprio always end up dead in the water with no girlfriend
Clint x Nat x Barney
So I didn’t like it when Supernatural brought Sarah Blake back just to kill her. And I didn’t like it when they killed Naomi or put Jody Mills in a scene strictly for the purpose of brutalizing a woman (not to mention the hundreds of times they’ve done that, pretty much from scene…
Post-mastectomy tattoos by Tina Bafaro. Photos by Bafaro.
G.R.A.D Knife Gun
A very interesting take on bringing a knife to a gun fight, the Global Research and Development (G.R.A.D) Knife Gun houses a small 5 shot revolving cylinder. They were chambered mostly in .22 LR and .22 Short. They were available in different styles, even a bayonet version for the AR-15.
The trigger is in the handle which pops up after you turn a small tab. Simply squeeze the trigger and it will fire like a revolver. Obviously not meant for long range or even accurate shooting, this is meant only close quarters use. One more important note about these guns; the BATFE classifies these as AOW (Any Other Weapons) so this isn’t legal in all states and requires paperwork. Not cheap either, they sell on average for $2,000+ depending on which model it is.
Wow “kissing” is such a dumb word
“Face battle” sounds way cooler
“may i challenge you to a face battle my good lady”
you may face battle the bride
face battle me in the rain
You don’t like me? Yeah well you can face battle my ass.
Just when I thought I’d seen everything
Face battling your ass
Like a good neighbor, never talk to me unless necessary.
Sugar Skull by Jose Gonzalez at Ink-in Tattoo in Marbella (Spain). See more of Brigante’s work on:
INSTAGRAM INK-IN TATTOO: http://instagram.com/inkintattoo/